WHEN: Wednesday, January 25 from 6p-8p
We are honored to host Natalia Ravidà, chef, food writer and prize-winning olive oil producer, from Sicily!
- Crostini with Ravida Olive Oil and Sea Salt
- Pan-fried salmon with Ravida EVOO and sauteed cherry tomatoes
- Pasta with cauliflower, raisins, saffron and pine nuts
- Green salad with lemon zest, toasted pine nuts, Ravida Lemon Oil, Ravida Vinegar and Ravida Sea Salt
- Potatoes stewed with Ravida Olive Oil, bell peppers, capers and topped with anchovies
- Roast beef with soy sauce and Ravivda Lemon Oil
A complementary flight of our wines will be provided throughout the night, too.
Natalia is only in town for a week and we will be her only retail stop. Only 20 seats available!